WHAT IS PORTFOLIUM?
Portfolium is an ePortfolio network for Tarleton students to visually showcase their work and projects directly to employers, faculty, and fellow students- proving their skills and experiences beyond the limits of a traditional resume. The social networking features built into Portfolium make it fun, simple and powerful. For the first time, students can directly correlate their academic work to real job requirements - connecting their learning (both inside and outside of the classroom) with opportunities.
HOW TO REQUEST ACCESS?
There are various ways that Portfolium can be used. Please follow the Portfolium Decision Tree document to start the process of requesting access for you and your students.
WHO USES PORTFOLIUM?
Portfolium is the university-wide ePortfolium product for Tarleton. Several academic departments and initiatives are using Portfolium.
Who is using Portfolium:
- Service Day 2017
- Applied Learning Experiences
- Curriculum & Instruction Department
- Engineering Technology Department
- Kinesiology Department
WORKSHOPS & TRAINING
- Adding Portfolium Tool to Blackboard
- Portfolium Questions & Answers Guide for Faculty
- Faculty Guide for ALE, Intern2Learn, and Program Supervisors